*New Members Probationary Period*
When new members join, they are given a 30-day introductory period where flight report managers are
more sympathetic of errors in flight reports. Guidance may be offered to the member instead of rejecting
the flight. UKVirtual expects new members to accept the guidance and not exploit the privilege of having
an introductory period. Those who exploit the introductory period will be treated like existing members.
At UKVirtual our rules and regulations are minimal but fair. We wan't everyone to enjoy UKVirtual's community together, so please read the page below before you complete your first flight
- All Members are to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- Directors and staff are responsible for the operations of UKVirtual, their guidance and instructions should always be followed. Directors can take any action they feel necessary without warning but will be followed by an explanation.
- Members can fly for multiple VA's but are not allowed to track any flights for another VA while flying for UKVirtual.
- All members personal details are safeguarded and will never be sold or given to third parties. Removal of any account details can be achieved through an email to [email protected]
- All members are required to sign up to Discord when joining UKVirtual, and monitor it for news and changes. Members are encouraged to use Discord to meet our online community, however it is not mandatory while logging a flight for UKVirtual.
- Members are required to log in using their Union number and First name, eg: UNI100
- Members will only receive member status by a moderator once they have flown their first flight.
- You are representing UKVirtual on the network and therefore must behave in the manner expected of UKVirtual members. Any poor behaviour will be reported to us immediately and action will be taken.
- When using Vatsim please use your union number with the callsign of your choice. For example if flying for British Airways you would use "BAW" followed by your union number. This is so we can identify your vatsim flight.
- Please enter into your comments "UKVirtual" or "www.ukvirtual.co.uk" when flying on Vatsim for UKVirtual.
- If you require technical, pirep or general support from us at UK Virtual please either use the #support channel on Discord or email us at "[email protected]". These are the only channels you will receive support through.
- Please avoid sending DM/PM's to members of staff unless the issue is critically urgent. This is to preserve and respect other commitments staff members have outside of UK Virtual when they are not online.