*New Members Probationary Period*
When new members join, they are given a 30-day or 5 flight introductory period (whichever comes first) where flight report managers are
more sympathetic of errors in flight reports. Guidance may be offered to the member instead of rejecting
the flight. UK virtual expects new members to accept the guidance and not exploit the privilege of having
an introductory period. Those who exploit the introductory period will be treated like existing members.
At UK virtual our rules and regulations are minimal but fair. We want everyone to enjoy UK virtual's community together, so please read the page below before you complete your first flight
In order to ensure an environment where pilots are able to express themselves freely, we have decided to make UK virtual an adult only VA. As a result, the minimum age of pilot we will accept is 18.
- All Members are to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- Directors and staff are responsible for the operations of UK virtual, their guidance and instructions should always be followed. Directors can take any action they feel necessary without warning but this will always be followed by an explanation.
- Members can fly for multiple VA's but are not allowed to track any flights for another VA while flying for UK virtual.
- All members personal details are safeguarded and will never be sold or given to third parties. Removal of any account details can be achieved through an email to [email protected]
- All members are required to sign up to Discord when joining UK virtual, and monitor it for news and changes. Members are encouraged to use Discord to meet our online community, however it is not mandatory while logging a flight for UK virtual.
- Members are required to log in using their Union number and First name, eg: UNI100
- Members will only receive member status by a moderator once they have flown their first flight.
- You are representing UK virtual on the network and therefore must behave in the manner expected of UK virtual members. Any poor behaviour will be reported to us immediately and action will be taken.
- When using Vatsim please use your union number with the callsign of your choice. For example if flying for British Airways you would use "BAW" followed by your union number. This is so we can identify your vatsim flight.
- Please enter into your comments "UK virtual" or "www.ukvirtual.co.uk" when flying on Vatsim for UK virtual.
- If you require technical, pirep or general support from us at UK Virtual please either use the #support channel on Discord or email us at "[email protected]". These are the only channels you will receive support through.
- Please avoid sending DM/PM's to members of staff unless the issue is critically urgent. This is to preserve and respect other commitments staff members have outside of UK Virtual when they are not online.